1 Putter on the PGA Tour.
What is the most popular putter used on the PGA Tour?
Why is the Taylormade Spider X the Best Putter in the World? The main reason the Spider X can easily claim this honor is because it is by far the most widely used putter on the PGA tour.
Who is the best putter on Tour 2020?
2020 Best Mallet Putters
- Gold. Cleveland Frontline.
- Gold. Odyssey Stroke Lab Black/Silver.
- Gold. Odyssey Toulon Design.
- Gold. Odyssey Triple Track.
- Gold. Ping Heppler Series.
- Gold. Ping Sigma 2.
- Gold. TaylorMade Spider X/Spider S.
- Gold. TaylorMade TP Patina.
Who is the best putter on the PGA 2021?
Putting Average PGA Tour 2022
What putters do the top golfers use?
65% of the top 100 PGA Tour golfers use mallet putters with the other 35% choosing blade putters. Odyssey and Scotty Cameron putters are the next most used within this elite group with 30 players each using them. PING and TaylorMade putters are used by 15% and 14% of the top 100 respectively.
What putter does Phil Mickelson use?
Phil Mickelson uses an Odyssey Milled Blade “Phil Mickelson” putter.
What putter does Dustin Johnson use?
According to reports, Johnson uses a limited edition TaylorMade Itsy Bitsy Spider putter (35.75 inches, 2.5° loft). This particular putter seems to be a favourite for Johnson, who has had it in his bag for 11 of his 22 PGA Tour wins. The 37-year-old has installed a Superstroke pistol grip to the putter.