The Titleist Pro V1 golf ball is the best overall choice for the 10 handicap players. With this impressive Titleist Golf ball, players can get all the performance necessary to hit long and straight shots.
What ball should a 12 handicap use?
If you’re a mid handicap golfer, you should be using a 2 or 3 piece golf ball. It’ll really depend on whether you prefer distance or control over the ball. Both have their pros and cons but the main benefit to a 2 piece ball is distance and straightness. The main benefit to a 3 piece ball (Pro V1) is increased control.
What golf ball should I use for my handicap?
Hence that average golfer that wishes to maximize his speed and make straight distance shot, the Callaway supersoft ball is ideal. Similarly, it also makes the best golf ball for 15 handicap golfer. When you generally suffer lower swing speed, the Callaway supersoft ball suits you.
What are the best golf balls for low handicappers?
Best Golf Balls For Low Handicappers
- TaylorMade TP5 & TP5x (Best for faster swing speeds)
- Titleist Pro V1 (Best for overall performance and spin)
- Volvik S4 (editors personal choice)
- Bridgestone Tour B RXS (Best for max distance)
- Srixon Z Star XV (Best for stopping longer approach shots)
Should mid handicappers use Pro V1?
I always encourage dropping Pro V1 golf balls for mid handicappers. The technology is set up for advanced players with very fast swings and the ability to control their spin rates as well as the direction they hit the ball so they don’t lose many. … So bang for your buck in a $4 ball is very low.
What are the most forgiving golf balls?
Most Forgiving Golf Ball, Ranked
- #1 – TaylorMade Project (a) Golf Balls.
- #2 – Bridgestone e6 Golf Balls.
- #3 – Callaway Super Soft Golf Balls.
- #4 – Srixon Soft Feel Golf Balls.
- #5 – Titleist Tour Soft Golf Balls.
- FOR WOMEN – Bridgestone 2019 e6 Lady Golf Balls.
- Bridgestone e7 Golf Balls.
What’s the difference between soft and hard golf balls?
The main difference between a soft and hardball is that the softer ball feels much better when you hit it. … The Balata balls were designed to promote spin, whereas the hard-cover balls were created to provide more distance.
What golf ball should I play with?
Beginner golfers should look for a two-piece golf ball that has a soft construction. With a two-piece golf ball, beginner golfers will notice a straighter flight with less spin, while the soft ball construction increases forgiveness even on off-centered hits.
Is srixon a good golf ball?
Srixon Z-Star Golf Balls Review
Srixon Z-Star Golf Ball is Srixon’s best ever high performance three-piece ball. Soft with maximum control. 324 large seamless dimple design with a larger, softer core and ultra-thin cover provides flight stability and exceptional spin and control .
What type of golf ball should a beginner use?
Best Golf Balls for Beginners
- Titleist TruFeel golf ball. Specifications. …
- Callaway Warbird ball. Specifications. …
- Srixon AD333 golf ball. Specifications. …
- Wilson Tour Velocity Tour Distance & Tour Feel golf balls. Specifications. …
- Srixon UltiSoft golf ball. …
- Volvik Power Soft golf ball. …
- Inesis Soft 500 Golf Balls. …
- Honma A1 golf ball.