1. Florida. The part of the state that has the most golf courses is in Palm Beach County which is in the southeast part of Florida. The county actually has the most golf courses out of any county in the entire United States!
What country has most golf courses?
Scotland has one golf hole for every 568 people which is approximately one 18-hole golf course for every 10,000 inhabitants.
How many Golf Holes are there in the World? Answer 576,534.
|18 countries with most courses||Scotland|
|Population per golf hole||568|
Which area has the most golf courses?
States With The Most Golf Courses in the USA
- Florida. Number of Golf Courses in the State of Florida: 1,250. …
- 2. California. Number of Golf Courses in the State of California: 921. …
- Texas. Number of Golf Courses in the State of Texas: 907. …
- New York. Number of Golf Courses in the State of New York: 832. …
Which county has most golf courses per capita?
Maps & the Full List
|Rank||Country||People Per Course|
Which English county has the most golf courses?
Merseyside is the English county that is most densely populated with golf courses – more than 18 of its 644 kilometers of land have golf courses on them, representing nearly three percent, and the area is hoping to build another major course shortly.
Which US state has the most golf courses?
America’s Most Golf-Rich States
- Florida – 1,055.
- California – 928.
- New York – 832.
- Michigan – 825.
- Texas – 808.
- Ohio – 757.
- Pennsylvania – 690.
- Illinois – 669.
What US city has the most golf courses per capita?
#1. Naples-Immokalee-Marco Island, FL
- Golf courses and country club establishments per 100,000 people: 17.9.
- Establishments located in metro: 69.
- Metro population: 384,902.
What city is the golf capital of the world?
Naples: Naples also proclaims to be the “Golf Capital of the World.” This ritzy, sleepy southwest Florida enclave does boast the second-most golf holes per capita than any other community in the country.
Which city has the most golfers?
|OVERALL RANK||City||Golf Courses Rank|
|2||Los Angeles, CA||7|
|3||New York, NY||2|
Where is disc golf the most popular?
Texas, Wisconsin, and Minnesota have the most courses overall. As of February 2020, there are 6,652 known disc golf courses in the United States on the official PDGA Course Directory.