How do you organize a 14 slot golf cart bag?
A 14 slot golf bag has a divider for each club you should place each club in each slot, starting with your driver at the top, followed by your hybrids, then your irons, wedges, and putter. 14-slot golf bags are undoubtedly the best and easiest club bags you can use to organize your clubs.
How do you set a 14 way golf bag?
We would suggest arranging these in the front row of your bag, from left to right. Start with the pitching wedge first, then the gap, sand, and finally, the lob. The lob wedge should end up in the front right corner of your 14-slot golf bag.
Why do golf bags have 15 dividers?
The purpose of any golf bag divider system is to keep your clubs organized and easy to access, they are also designed to hopefully prevent your clubs from banging against each other and reduce chatter. … This was a big selling feature for those that carried multiple clubs with covers.
How do you arrange a 4 way golf bag?
In a classic 4-way top bag the ideal split will be: Two woods and a hybrid (or long iron) in the top, three irons middle right, three irons middle left and four short irons in the wide bottom.
How do you organize a 4 slot golf bag?
How to Organize A 4 Slot Golf Bag
- Driver / fairway woods at the top.
- Long irons stored in the center-left.
- Then mid and short irons go into the center-right section.
- And lastly, wedges + putter in the bottom.
Where does the putter go in golf bag?
Place your putter in the front-most section (unless a separate sleeve is provided) and your ball retriever (if you carry one) in the center section.
How do you organize clubs in a golf bag?
Arranging Clubs in a Golf Bag
- The first thing that you need to do is identify the type of golf bag you have. …
- Keep the longest clubs on the back part of the bag. …
- Always arrange clubs from left to right.
- Then arrange the irons in the next row. …
- If there is a separate place for putter in your bag, there is not a problem.
What 14 clubs are in your bag?
According to the USGA, a golfer is allowed to have 14 clubs in his bag. This may include three woods (driver, 3-wood and 5-wood), eight irons, (3-9 iron and pitching wedge), and putter. These are the standard 12 clubs in many golf bags.